As a landmark R&D building in the central district of Zhangjiang Hi-Tech Park, Shanghai Jin Chuang Building offers office facilities for the Scientific and Innovative R&D enterprises. Having been located in the heart of Zhangjiang Central District, this Park is adjacent to Central Ring Road and it is the property built on the Zhongke Road Station of Metro Line 13, which can reach business circles of New World of Shanghai and Nanjing West Road without transfer. It only costs 20 minutes driving directly to Pudong International Airport.
This park consists of four R&D buildings that were developed in two phases. Phase One (Building No.1) was completed and came into service in 2010 and Phase Two (Buildings No.2-No.4) in 2013. Most tenants are Fortune 500 enterprises, such as Shell, Johnson, FMC, Celanese, Amgen, Sartorius, Broadcom and other institutions, such as Fudan University and Zai Lab.
Challenges Encountered by Our Customer
P2 R&D laboratory is required by Amgen and the biggest challenge on site is to upgrade and satisfy the engineering conditions.
Amgen‘s Key Requirements:
- Power capacity of 200 watts per square meter.
- Independent area for sewage waste pool.
- Sloped drainage pipe.
- Floor load of 1T/M3 for partial ground.
Dongjiu Solutions and Achievements
As per the requirements of Amgen R&D laboratory, Dongjiu worked closely with Amgen to offer solutions to satisfy the practical demands of Amgen.
- With regard to the current power supply in the park, we provided power supply expansion in accordance with electrical safety.
- Utilize the space in the basement and convert it to an independent sewage waste pool.
- Adjust the direction of drainage pipes based on on-site conditions to satisfy the required slope while leaving the laboratory layout intact.
The Chinese market is a top priority for our global business. We are pleasantly satisfied with the partnership we have with Dongjiu, a trustworthy business park operator with immense capability, and we look forward to our further cooperation in more areas in the near future.